- Chlorine free shock granules - Restores water sparkle - Destroys swimmer wastes - Part of the System
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine levels in the range pools: 1 – 3mg/l (ppm); spas 3 - 5mg/l (ppm). Maintain bromine levels in the range pools/spas: 3 – 5mg/l (ppm).
3. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product of 2.2 gallon (10 litres) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool or spa whilst the pump (s) are turned on' preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. After shock treatment procedure, allow at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences.
Litres Gallons Dose rate 1,000 220 11g 2,000 440 22g 4,545 1,000 50g 22,700 5,000 250g 45,450 10,000 500g
Cornish Hot Tubs Stabilised Chlorine Granule s are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free...
Spa Bromine Tablets are a popular alternative to chlorine sanitisers. Dosed via a floating dispenser,...